Author Topic: 64 bit version  (Read 28203 times)

Offline ykchen

• View Profile
64 bit version
« on: July 01, 2012, 23:26:59 »
Dear Hugin

I am using Hugin API(C++) 7.0. In order to run my program on a server which has 64 bit OS, I may need 64 bit DLLs (is this really necessary?).  [The symptom is that the program runs well on my laptop (32 bit OS), while after any calling to API, the program crashed. hugincpp-7.0-vc* is in the same folder as the program.]

Currently, I can not find them in Lib folder.
I am wondering whether a newer version is required or there is a 64-bit (v 7.0) is already available. 
Thank you very much.

Offline Martin

• HUGIN Expert
    • View Profile
Re: 64 bit version
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 10:48:32 »
In order to run my program on a server which has 64 bit OS, I may need 64 bit DLLs (is this really necessary?)

This depends on which platform your build environment is targetting.

If you are using a 64-bit compiler, then you cannot use the 32-bit HUGIN API.

From your description it seems you have the 32-bit HUGIN library files.
If you target 32-bit windows in your build environment, you should be fine.
64-bit windows can run both 32- and 64-bit processes.

I am wondering whether a newer version is required or there is a 64-bit (v 7.0) is already available. 
HUGIN 7.0 packages come in a 32- and a 64-bit version. To get another version of HUGIN you may need another license, send an email to sales@hugin.com with your customer number and they should be able to sort out the licenses.
Hugin Expert A/S

Offline ykchen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 13:11:50 »
Thank you very much for the detailed reply.
I think I know how to proceed now.

Offline wenyuan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 14:18:14 »
Thank you !
 I found the  solution about it. My hugin is 7.8, then I exchange hugin 7.8‘s .dll and .lib to hugin 7.7's .dll and .lib ,and then I can run it successful. So I think it may be hugin 7.8's bug.
Now I have a new problem. I want to find the network the most probable path .How should I program?