Author Topic: Deploying problem  (Read 13970 times)

Offline Alvaro

• View Profile
Deploying problem
« on: January 07, 2010, 12:56:33 »
Hi, everyone.

I made a little java application that uses swing components, the hapi72 library and a password protected .hkb.

The applications run perfectly in my computer, but when trying to run it in other this error appears  "The license data is invalid (or could not be found)"

I'm using NetBeans for the editing and deployment of the application.

Any hints?
Thanks!

Offline Anders L Madsen

• HUGIN Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Deploying problem
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 11:39:56 »
Hi,

The use of a HUGIN API requires a valid HUGIN license to be installed on the computer running the application. A valid license is installed on your computer whereas no license is installed on the other computer your are trying to run the application on.

Notice that in order to distribute a product or service using a HUGIN library an OEM agreement is required (see http://www.hugin.com/productsservices/products/commercial/oem).
HUGIN EXPERT A/S

Offline Alvaro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 11:29:58 »
Do I need a OEM license to run the application in the same computer, but with a different user? (When I try, the same error appears)

How do the OEM licenses work? How much do they cost?

Offline Anders L Madsen

• HUGIN Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 13:31:30 »
Do I need a OEM license to run the application in the same computer, but with a different user? (When I try, the same error appears)
The user running your application needs access to a valid HUGIN license.

How do the OEM licenses work? How much do they cost?
If you write an email to sales@hugin.com with a description of your application (including information on users, license model, etc), the our sales staff will be happy to answer your questions.
HUGIN EXPERT A/S