Author Topic: help me!  (Read 10906 times)

Offline phpafstdio

• View Profile
help me!
« on: March 21, 2008, 13:04:21 »
when I launch the application,It shows"Only the user installing the software can launch the application.If this is not sufficient,then you need an administrator installation package."But I install the program as the administrator.why?

The question of mine is as follows:I install the file "HuginLiteR69.msi" as administrator first,and everything seems ok,and I don't change the account ,but when I launch the file "hugin.exe",the system show a message dialogue,the title is "Unable to launch application",the content is "Only the user installing the software can launch the application.If this is not sufficient,then you need an administrator installation package."I don't know the meaning of this message.Throughout the process I am the administrator,I really don't know what to do next.My version of windows if windows XP sp2.

exist "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hugin Expert\Hugin Lite 6.9"
and the attribute as follows:"1.default,2.Organization,3.path,4.Running,5.Serial Number,6.User Name",their attribute vlaues is: 1. no value    2."Evaluation" 3."C:\Program Files\Hugin Expert\Hugin Lite 6.9"   4. "NO"   5."2124"   6."Hugin Lite User"
    2.The installation direction of Hugin use default is:"C:\Program Files\Hugin Expert\Hugin Lite 6.9"
thank you very much for answering my question,who can help me of the problem?my email is :phpafstdio@gmail.com

Offline phpafstdio

• View Profile
Re: help me!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 12:43:08 »
I have solved the problem.
That's because my  anti-virus software.
Now I can use 'hugin' .
I am very happy and thank the hugin experts.